reminder that this has Hugo Weaving removing a Hugo Weaving mask to reveal Hugo Weaving wearing a mask which is actually supposed to be his real face
Fun facts about Edmonton:
- West Edmonton Mall is the largest mall in North America and features an amusement park, a water park, and daily live executions of tourists from Wyoming.
- Edmonton is home to the Edmonton Oilers, a hockey team that hasn’t scored a single goal since 1963.
- A fire at the bottom of a 3600 meter sinkhole at the center of the city has been burning since 1850. Locals believe that this is the entrance to Hell.
- Ash falls from the sky 364 days of the year, only ceasing for the annual Blood Rain, which showers the city with in hot, sticky blood every 6th of June.
- When filing their taxes, residents of Edmonton are required to sacrifice a small animal. The most common sacrifice being a large eyed bunny with fluffy fur found only in the beautiful province of Saskatchewan.
- Edmonton’s mascot is Dolores Umbridge, known for being an antagonist in the Harry Potter series.
THIS IS THE OTHER PART OF MY LIFE
it’s 2014 can we stop pretending that levi is a suave motherfucker
"Just trim the top and bangs, cut the sid-"
That is fantastic life advice.
Lemony Snicket doesn’t give a damn fuck
Ubisoft is full of professionals
Drove at the highest speed possible, then ejected myself from the car right into a crowd at the bus stop. The waiting citizens were none too pleased. Also, I died.
Tried a leap of faith off the roof of a building. Apparently, my faith wasn’t strong enough.
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE
WHO SAID IT WAS OK TO POST SOMETHING THIS HORRIBLE!??!??
My first reaction was ‘Nice thought but there’s no way, Coulson is much younger than…’ and then I stopped mid-thought.
Because you know what.
You know what.
After Steve, the US government had to keep trying to recreate the Super-Soldier Serum.
would be the FIRST DAMN PERSON IN LINE to volunteer?
They told us it never worked again. And that was kind of true. They never again recreated the super-strength or the gleaming pecs. But other things, they got right. They got the vastly delayed aging. And the kind of reflexes that make a man able to take out two armed thugs with a bag of flour. And the talent for leading through example. And they got the most important part, Erskine’s favorite part: the magnification of moral fiber, taking the loyalty and selflessness of a loyal and selfless man and making him into something spectacular.
Coulson didn’t buy those vintage cards on Ebay.
He’s had them since he was a little boy.
That little boy right there.
reblog so fast I think I broke something